August 19, 2014

The Brü Revü – Lagunitas Little Sumpin’ Extra!

I love all thing Lagunitas and hops as they never let me down. I already loved the Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ and the Extra! is an amped up version of the original with twice the hops, wheat and everything else. Right out of the gate this has to be one of my favorite IPAs and beers in general as the aroma jumps out of the bottle with loads of juicy citrus and tropical fruit hop tones with a bit of apricot. The Extra poured a deep golden with a lush white head. The taste exploded with fresh hops that were straight up citrus and tropical fruit. The more I drank it the more I detected apricot tones as well. It was a huge juicy and fruity hop monster that doesn't wear down your palate with bitterness but more of a sweet and fruity bite that is both well rounded and refreshing. What an exceptional beer and another well done IPA from Lagunitas.
  
Lagunitas Little Sumpin Extra!



No comments:

Post a Comment